Vitamin C Benefits Hindi/Urdu, Vitamin C के फायदे जानिए Benefits, Dosage, Supplements and Foods
Vitamin C Benefits Hindi/Urdu, Vitamin C के फायदे जानिए
Why Vitamin C is important for Human Body
Vitamin C Nutrition Benefits
1. What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know about Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You http://amzn.to/2q4etNs
2. Kya Apka Doctor Poshak Tatvon Ke Bare Mein Jantaa Hai http://amzn.to/2oLdm4i
Vitamin C is the most familiar of all the nutrients because of its widespread use as a dietary supplement. Vitamin C is very critical for human beings, and all mammals can use their own cells to make Vitamin C. Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in our body and because the body does not store Vitamin C in its tissues, we need to consume it on a regular basis.
Fruits and vegetables are the best sources of Vitamin C. You won’t really require Vitamin C supplements as Vitamin C is already available in ample amounts in food sources and you can get the recommended amount of Vitamin C by incorporating those foods in your diet.
Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruit, and their juices, as well as red and green pepper and kiwi fruit contain a huge content of Vitamin C. Other fruits and vegetables which include Vitamin C are broccoli, strawberries, cantaloupes, baked potatoes and tomatoes.
Health Benefits Of Vitamin C:
1. Immunity: 2. Common Cold: 3. Antioxidant:
4. Hypertension: Vitamin C lowers the blood pressure and decreases the probability of hypertension as well as serious health problems that may accompany high blood pressure.
5. Blood Vessels: Vitamin C also ensures the proper dilation of the blood vessels which helps to protect us against certain diseases like atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, heart congestion and severe chest pains.
6. Lead Toxicity: 7. For Weight Loss:
8. Stress: Vitamin C helps the body deal with stress by reducing the elevated levels of stress, hormones and cortisol.
9. Cataracts: Our eye pupils require Vitamin C to function properly. Vitamin C deficiency can lead to cataracts,
10. Cancer: Vitamin C’s antioxidant properties protect the cells from DNA damage and mutation and protect from cancer in the long run. It supports the body’s immune system and prevents certain cancer forming compounds from forming in the body. It reduces the risk of development of all types of cancers including lung, mouth, throat, colon, stomach and oesophagus. Vitamin C also helps to regenerate Vitamin E which is another powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C does not directly attack cancer that has already occurred but keeps the immune system nourished and enables to battle against cancer.
And also helps for Energy, Heart Disease, Asthma, Skin problems, Diabetes, Sun protection, All type of Hair Disease and hair related issues.
You can see also my blog related to Amway products and system information at http://amwayprosystraining.blogspot.in/2017/02/why-nutrilite-for-health.html
For more Videos related to Amway kindly see my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGA5mt6g_04cAMS-oSSN7Ig support
Work – Sharing Knowledge and Motivational training.
Kindly follow my page at facebook https://www.facebook.com/Krishna-Kanta-Sinha-108687882920409
For information kindly mail me at- email@example.com
Thank you so much for supporting me (KKS)
Visit Us At: http://nutritionpool.info/